Senior Developer (PHP)
We're looking for a talented Senior Web Developer to join our tight-knit development team.
As a busy agency, fanatical about creating high quality design-led experiences, you'll be the kind of person able to hit the ground running, happy working across the full stack but with particularly excellent frontend skills.
As a Senior Web Developer you'll help set the tone for the team. Your high quality code and incredible problem-solving abilities, combined with your natural communication skills and lead from the front style, will propel the team to greater heights.
Working with our Digital Production Manager and Creative Director, you'll help improve processes and infrastructure and ensure our projects are truly world-class. All-in-all, you'll play a truly important role in the success of our company.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have significant experience with the following:
- Working at a senior level with other developers in an agency.
- Frontend dev using HTML5/CSS3/JS and JS frameworks.
- PHP development for CMS such as Craft CMS and SilverStripe.
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks, such as Yii, and vanilla JS (ES6)
- Dev tools such as PHP Storm, SCSS, and Webpack etc.
- Deployment to staging and production environments.
- Use of Git based version control and GitFlow.
- Excellent documentation and commenting.
- API integrations via JSON.
- Devops tools such as Docker, New Relic, Cloudflare etc.
- Set up and optimisation of LAMP servers, AWS.
- Ecommerce development e.g Magento, payment gateway integration.
- Mobile development.
- Your own projects.
Is this you?
For your application to be considered, you must be living in New Zealand and eligible to work here.
Take our quiz and submit your application here: https://app.weirdlyhub.com/q/the_space_in_between/senior_web_developer_php